We have noticed that these sizes run small and suggest reading the size chart carefully. Taking your measurements is a simple task: Measurement should be taken without rush. All of Squeems products are compressive and flexible; even so, it is important to take the measures correctly, for the perfect fit. If is there any doubt, ask for a little help, from a dressmaker or someone that is an expert in the subject. (Or your spouse).
- Wash before first use-fasten the hooks of your waist cincher one by one, from top to the bottom
- Do not pull the hooks when removing the garment
- Careful: sharp objects or long nails may damage your product
- Machine wash using a washing bag or hand wash with mild soap
- Line-dry in the shade
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not use any kind of cream or gel while using this product
**For those with sensitive skin, some skin irritation is possible when product is worn directly on skin.